Saturday, February 9, 2013

Playing in the Snow

Here we are in the elevator, singing, as usual.



Once we got outside, we realized we needed a shovel. So we headed back upstairs, while I tried to think of which utensil I was willing to possibly lose to the snow.



Playing outside was fun, but the wind made the cold too bitter.



Another couple in our building had brought their daughter out to play. They let Jeshua take a ride on their shovel. He did not crack a smile the whole time. Totally serious face.


1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad to see everyone is making the best out of all the snow... that first picture of him singing in the elevator is just priceless! Its nice to see that, even with the cold and wind, that you wound up with blue skies today. I dont know what it is, but it always seems so much nicer to wake up to a blanket of white snow when there are gloriously blue skies to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete