Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jeshua Quotations

Me: Do you have a hug for me?

Jesh: Sorry, Mom. I only have one hug left.

M: Can I have it or are you saving it for someone else?

J: I am saving it for someone else. I am saving it for my dad.

-------------

J: Mom, Daniel and the Lion King is an Aristocats song?

-------------

While we were staying with the Miller's.

M: Don't run out there. You're naked.

J: But Mom, everybody loves to tickle my buns.

-------------

Looking on as I was throwing up.

J: Mom, you're spitting up?

M: Yes, kind of. I am throwing up.

J: What are you putting in the toilet?

M: All the food I ate today.

J: It's coming out of your knees?

-------------

Aly: Take me to heaven.

Emma: But heaven is where you get dead.

Pause.

Aly: Take me to Heavenly Father.

Emma: But Heavenly Father makes us alive!

Aly: You can be Jesus.

Jesh: But Jesus can fly!

Emma: No, he doesn't have power to fly... but he has power to heal.


Jesh: Yeah! He has power to climb hills!

------------

I walk in to the bathroom where he has just peed in the toilet.

Me: Wow. Did you really pee all over the toilet?

J: Yes.

Me: Why?

J: To show you that I love you.

1 comment: