Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Jesh and Aly

J: Do you like hard poops?

A: Yeah, I like hard poops.

J: Is that why you're eating string cheese?

A: What are corn poops?

J: It's when it's really hard and you say ow. It happens to me sometimes.

---------------

A: Did you hold me when I was a baby?

L: Yep.

J: I held you when you were a baby too.

A: When I was a little baby.

J: Yeah, I held you when you were a baby and I was a grown up.

----------

Lunch. Darcy wants to be a big kid.




Watching a movie — always better in a fort.



2 comments:

  1. We had a black stool that looked exactly like that one growing up... and yes, everything is better in a fort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same stool, actually. Your mom brought it to us in her luggage when she came to visit.

    ReplyDelete