My brother's wife had their baby on Tuesday afternoon. They named him Ky Brandt Elison.
Grandpa Elison, I particularly wanted to post these photos for you. They rest of the text is from Brandt.
Here are some pictures from the last 24 hours!
(This is B posting through Katrina's profile)
The bed in the delivery room. This was Katrina's friend and enemy through the whole process.
Don't I look like I'm wearing that hat Mickey took from the sorcerer?
It's actually a barf bag. We got bored.
The official weigh in! This is right after they cleaned him off.
The (new) whole family!
"Look daddy! I've got a big mouth too!"
Actually he's a pretty quiet little guy and a great sleeper.
He's very aware of what's going on around him. He'll definitely sleep, but he spends a lot of time sitting looking around without a peep. That whole quiet observation thing is definitely from Mommy :)
Staring contest!
No comments:
Post a Comment