Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving, we invited over several friends. It was one of the nicest holiday celebrations I've had in New York. Cooking wasn't stressful; the food was good; the kids were happy.

The kids all wanted to eat at a table so they squeezed in here together.



They ate their rolls and left all the rest — exactly what I did as a kid. You just can't beat a good roll.



After we'd eaten and said our gratitudes and eaten more, the kids had energy to burn.




They are jumping onto Jesh's and Sally's mattresses, as well as the big teddy bear and our mattress pad.

Jesh is lucky I was too distracted to see him yank Alexander's shirt. So rude!

Friday was beautiful, so we played outside.





Sally was so happy to be out of the stroller.




This was the morning after Thanksgiving. I was busy helping one of the girls, so Jesh fixed his own breakfast. 










Darcy helped him finish it.





1 comment:

  1. I love their tiny scooters! Can't stop laughing at Jesh eating his breakfast pie like a slice of pizza.

    There is nothing quite like a good bread roll, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete