Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week in Review: sleepers, chalk and bad design

I went in to see why Darcy was so quiet, and she had put herself to bed.




Dead (sleeping?) rat on the sidewalk in front of our building. So gross. Some how none of the kids noticed it.




We discovered the dark side of bunch'ems. They are not as bad as winding a round brush in your hair, but it still took me a while to get them loose.




Afternoon nap.




If Ursula the Sea Witch became a speech therapist...




We have had some lovely weather so we've put our sidewalk chalk to use. This is a picture of Chase (the police dog from Paw Patrol, a cartoon) using his net to catch a bad guy.



I drew a chicken in orange, and Darcy added a tail in pink.




Jesh wrote, "Jeshua I love you
Dad welcome home
Dad" (and then there is a picture)




Last, of all, my Darcy girl, looking so big!





No comments:

Post a Comment