Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Darcy's multicultural day

Darcy had multicultural day at school. (I'm never sure how to handle this since our family has been in the United States for so long, and came from several different countries.) They sang several songs and we had a potluck lunch. I would have more clips of her singing except that another kid kept standing right in front of her.

I think her teacher's voice would drive me nuts if I were there everyday.

My favorite part is Darcy's problem solving starting around 1:40.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a cute little song they learned. I thought at first Darcy was just going to stay in the back, since that one boy was bouncing all over the place; how great was to see she nicely, but firmly, made sure she was included in the dance at the end. She is downright adorable. Oh how I miss you both and the kids. I am glad you keep posting these!

    ReplyDelete