Because I got so little good video of Darcy at the last class presentation, I went out of my way to sit right in front of her for the holiday party. My seat was perfect until Penelope (the girl in green) moved her carpet square directly into my line of sight right as the first song began. Argh!
So I have two or three videos at various awkward angles (like the first 30 seconds of this video) as I try to get a view of Darcy. Finally, during this song, it seemed like Darcy figured out the Penelope was in the way. I love the mischievous look on Darcy's face. (FYI, the action is pretty much over after I move the camera again around 1:30.)
Atta girl...love those bounces back and forth behind Penelope to try and get in the shot for you. She is just so adorable and such a great problem solver.
ReplyDelete