We left our house around 7-ish, which is bedtime for our boy. He slept in the car but woke up the minute we parked, and stayed awake until midnight.
Here are Jeshua's thoughts on camping.
I had told Yancy that I was worried about not getting any sleep that night, so when Jeshua woke around 2am (too early to be hungry again), he rocked him back to sleep and held him for the next couple of hours until it was time for Jesh to eat, so I could get more sleep.
Jeshua spent the last half of the night curled up with me. It got a little cold (lows were around 70) in the early morning, so he snuggled in my sleeping bag next to me.
I think it's kind of funny that the first thing I say in that video is, "Jeshua just woke up," when you can clearly tell by my croaky voice that he's not the only one.
Here we are hanging out with our friends from church.
![]() |
Here we are later in the day playing around.
Jeshua was very burned out by the end, and the only thing that made him happy was sucking on my water bottle. He fell asleep in his car seat with it in his mouth, and it left little read marks on his cheeks (didn't hurt him at all).


No comments:
Post a Comment