Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In the past few weeks, I've come to a new realization of how dirty my floors are thanks to our little crawler. All his standing and crawling is a vigorous work out, and his sweaty little body likes to collect grime from everywhere he goes.  So we celebrated Labor Day with a cleaning extravaganza.


I stacked everything to clear the floors so I could thoroughly sweep and mop. I also beat and washed all the rugs, and washed Jeshua's floor mat. This ended up being a big pain. Yancy saved my sanity by taking over the floor mat cleaning midway (with the ulterior motive of wanting to clear the tub so he could shower after the YM's hike).


Finally, Jeshua has started cuddling up with Corduroy the alligator at bedtime. He sucks on it's nose or tail until it's SOAKED and then flops over, puts his rear end in the air and goes to sleep.


(He hasn't been amputated; his leg's just underneath him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment