Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas: Matching

I don't have a picture of Yancy and Jesh wearing their matching shirts and ties that I bought when we (Mom and Collette) were at Target. The shirt is big on Jesh, so we're going to wait until it fits him well to get a father-son shot.

But I did take these mediocre shots of Yancy and Jesh in their matching suits the Sunday before Christmas. Jesh was not at all thrilled with this gift. :)




Having Yancy home has been the best part of the break. Even better, dare I say it, than the scooter. This video is from Christmas Eve morning. We went out to run a bunch of errands (amazing how much you can get done with two adults!) so we met up and split off a couple times.




2 comments:

  1. Wait... Jesh's hair isn't all spiky like his daddy's. That will have to be fixed in time for the official father/son shot. He looks adorable in his little suit though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! How could we forget the hair do? Maybe because we were late for church. :)

    ReplyDelete