Monday, December 31, 2012

Making a Cornbread

So that I won't forget how much Jesh loved to cook at this age, I recorded this video of us making cornbread together. The video is long.

Highlights:

2:10 — I love the concentration on his face when he's stirring.
2:35 — Cracking the eggs. He's gotten quite good at this because we've been on a scrambled eggs kick.
4:30 — "I want a drink!"
5:34 — "Hey. That's my lid!"
9:30 — Mixing. Again, concentration face.


 

Watching it afterward, I thought I sounded pretty crabby. Oops.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that sweet little boy! We may just have a future chef on our hands.... goodness knows he cracks eggs better than I do! No, you didn't sound crabby, and check out the baby bump!!!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this darling moment of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nice...work!" Check out those mixing skills! It's awesome how you include him in stuff, no wonder you two are so close!

    SHAWNA, you never comment on MY awesome baby bump! Even though mine is usually full of tacos, not a baby.

    ReplyDelete