Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pictures Lately

Sunday night I was trying to stay awake while nursing Darcy at 3 a.m. and I found all the pictures on Yancy's phone.

We are pretty consistent about having Darcy sleep in her basket, but she would not settle down this afternoon and I was so tired — too tired to even care that Yancy was taking my picture.



Yancy has made an effort to get home from work early enough to help get Jesh to bed. It makes the day so much less stressful for me. 



I want to dance and sing every time he actually eats his broccoli.



Saturday we played at the park for the first time in months. 



This is a picture of the men who participated in Darcy's blessing last Sunday. The guys on either end are counsellors in our bishopric, the guy in the light colored suit is our bishop, and the other guy, Gabe, was in YM when Yancy was president. Gabe was ordained an elder last month.



It was a rough day for Jesh. He missed his nap, pictures were boring, and he fell running and skinned his nose. Yancy ended up staying with him in nursery for a while. Jesh loves duplo blocks. 



Finally, here are some pictures Yancy took of our girl. She has been a lot more alert the past couple days, and we are really enjoying it.




1 comment:

  1. Well, I need to excuse myself to take some Metformin; this post is so sweet that it's giving me diabetes! You guys are all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete