Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Plus 3 Day 1

Today was one of the best days I've ever had babysitting Caleb and Arianna. We also had Zoe.

In the morning we played around the house, but by midday the kids needed more space so we went to the church for a picnic. While we were there, some fire fighters stopped by to check an alarm at the building. Jesh got to sit in the truck, which would have been the greatest moment of his life if he hadn't been terrified they were going to drive away.



I cleaned a primary closet and the kids played in the hall. Darcy crawled around near me.

Darcy flipped the baby bathtub on top of herself.



Here is Darcy looking at herself in the mirror.



Jesh and Darcy playing together.





Darcy showing off the baby bathtub. I needed a picture of it to send to a girl in the ward who might want it.





I found a box of nativity costumes in my closet so the kids played dress up for a while.





I am watching Zoe tomorrow; Arianna, Caleb, and Zoe on Friday; and Caleb and Arianna on next Thursday and Friday. I am keeping my expectations low, but I am hoping the next couple days are just as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment