I have had so much fun this summer taking the kids on adventures. We try to go somewhere new about twice a week, which they enjoy, but I think has been most fun for me. They'd be happy going to the parks in our neighborhood; it's good for my spirit to journey a little farther.
This was our first adventure: a free puppet show in the park. It was a take on Little Red Riding Hood where the wolf wanted to eat cupcakes (not little girls).
The review from Aly (a friend who I watch twice a week) and Jesh:
Darcy is a trooper on our trips, but she does fade around noon and usually has to nap in the stroller. Her favorite part of the puppet show was sampling the empty strollers parked behind the group of kids and moms watching the show. She would climb in, get comfy, try the buckle and then move on.

Darcy, the Goldielocks of strollers. :)
ReplyDelete