Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween at Rainbow Pre-K

This is one of the best Halloween holidays I have had in years because Jesh was so excited.

Yesterday, when I picked him up from school, he came running up the steps to tell me, "Tomorrow is the REAL Halloween!"

Today at 6 a.m., he comes walking out of his room telling me all about how it was nighttime so it was Halloween — the real Halloween — and it was time to get on our costumes, trick or treat, and party. It would have been painful if it hadn't been so cute.

He dressed as Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Darcy was Abby Cadabby (although she has no idea who Abby is) from Sesame Street because my neighbor gave me the costume.



Darcy and I went to school mid-morning for Jesh's Halloween party. Each of the preschool classes sang a Halloween song and then we left. I am really glad Yancy didn't stay home from work for it.

Here is Jesh zoning out while everyone else sings.




And here is his class performing.




Then everyone sang a song together. You watch this and wonder if the kids have ever heard the song before.




Last of all, here is Jesh performing the song his class prepared, but in this video you can actually hear him.


No comments:

Post a Comment