Saturday, November 1, 2014

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward Christmas party was Saturday, Oct. 25 (which is why he woke up Friday saying "It's the real Halloween!")

The Halloween party was very fun. Yancy and Jesh were pirates, Darcy was Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street, and I was the costume designer (in other words, I wore my regular clothes with a pencil over my ear and a measuring tape around my neck).




Yancy walked with Jesh through the trunk or treat, and I took Darcy. This was Darcy’s first time trick or treating. She had no clue what she was doing, but she loves toting a bag around so she obliged me. When she realized that all she had to do was hold it open and people would put candy in, she was all for it, though in her low-key, observant way.



In this video, a kid in our ward decided to wrap Darcy in black crepe paper. She wasn't thrilled about it, and Jesh came to the rescue.


1 comment: