On Monday we saw the pediatrician for Darcy's 15-month check up. The visit was good — all good things to report about Darcy — but when we caught the bus to go home, it was unusually crowded.
There are six seats in the front of the bus reserved for passengers who have difficulty moving through the bus. Typically someone will clear one of these seats when they see me boarding with two kids, but this day all the seats were filled with old ladies who needed the spots. Two kind women got up, but one had a cane and was obviously unstable, so rather than take her chair, I plopped Darcy onto Jesh's lap.
I thought they'd both hate it, but Darcy thought it as kind of funny and Jesh loved the responsibility. He started cooing to her and giving her kisses (which she always thinks is funny). Unfortunately, by the time I got my camera out they were both getting tired of the situation.
This email is to let you know there is a new post on the Zimmerman NYC blog. To see videos, you need to click on this link.
No comments:
Post a Comment