Last year, Jesh would clean his glasses at school with hand sanitizer and a tissue. (Cringe.) He was really proud of this special cleaning method he developed, so occasionally I ask him to clean all the sunglasses or something like that.
A couple days before school started, he decided to go pro.
He made a booth and set up shop in our lobby.
Unfortunately, we don't get much traffic mid morning.

But the girls and I all got our glasses cleaned.


He was so determined to find a "client" that he knocked all the doors on the first floor before he was willing to go home. The only person to answer is a super nice Chinese lady who had a really hard time figuring out what he wanted, and then gave him a candle as a tip for the cleaning.
He was pretty thrilled.


The thought of tissues and hand sanitizer makes me cringe! I should send him some of those individually wrapped, disposable glass cleaning wipes for school :D
ReplyDelete