Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the Zimmermans!



Darcy "reads" The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin. I've written below the actual words and the Darcy version. Clearly she memorizes like I do. :)




The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin

Original

The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin rolled down a spooky street.
He passed a ghoulish ghost and a stinky goblin's feet.
He travelled past a cornfield among some bales of hay.
Then the itsy bitsy pumpkin quickly bounced away.

The itsy bitsy pumpkin didn't want to roam.
He tried so very hard to find his way back home.
Luckily a passing witched helped him on his way
and the itsy bitsy pumpkin was home by end of day.


Darcy's version

The itsy bitsy pumpkin rolling down a spooky street.
And him passed a ghoulish ghost and a stinkly goblin's feet. Ew!
The itsy bitsy pumpkin passed a cornfield with hay. (I said it "with hay"!)
And the itsy bitsy pumpkin quickly bounced away.

The itsy bitsy pumpkin not want to roam... anymore.
And a passing witched helped him on his way
and him home after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment